Friday, February 22, 2008

after the third surgery

The third surgery went smooth but I was shocked when I first saw the second wound. It was much bigger than the first wound and obviously much uglier, sitting at the base of my neck. For a moment, I just sat and couldn't believed that the problem could ended this bad. I have nothing to regret, only a feeling of a 'lost'. A lost of something that you used to have. People says, if you want to gain some, you have to lose some. I became more aware of having and appreciating good health lately. Having repeatedly admitted and repeatedly felt how it was being a patient, talking to other patients (not as a doctor) has kept me reminded to be as wise and empathy.
Today, after spending 5 days in the ward, I was discharged home. I still have to go to the hospital everyday for wound dressing. I must tell how good it was to be home again, at least it is still the best place to feel good spiritually.
I guessed the wound will get better, in the end. Just be more patience, even though it has make my daily movement limited and restricted.
*I hope I don't pick up a nasty 'bug' on the wound.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mr razak....

Was browsing thru the net n by chance came upon ur blog.Boss,
may you find comfort in knowing
many of us are caring about you
and we hope good health will be
restored to you soon.
take care and our prayers for speedy recovery.

ur HO , ortho HKL'06

Dr Ezura said...

salam...was bloghopping and found ur blog...get well soon, insya allah....

TY said...

Just to let you know, whatever happens, your positive outlook on life would no doubt have turned many lives around for the better.

All the best!