Saturday, February 14, 2009

blood test and short vacation


Me, my wife and my 2 kids are going to Singapore today. I am meeting the Singapore hematologist at Singapore General Hospital for some consultation and blood test. Since I used to have blood test sent and done in Singapore all this while, this time I need to have another one sample taken 'fresh' from my vein. The result later can help in countercheck the similar test if Ampang Hospital started their own. If the value has not much difference, I don't have to have six monthly regular blood test sent to Singapore anymore. 

I took the chance to take my family along to have a short holiday....

Ooh, last night, me and my group celebrate after MaxFamily Society has been approved as a registered society.

9 comments:

arsaili said...

salam..enjoy d holiday and wish u well

Anonymous said...

The day that all of us have been waiting for... congratulations MF!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to MF!!!!

KELUARGA ASHRAF said...

askm Ajak,
Hopefully you & family enjoy the holidays. Bawalah mereka ke Sentosa, Esplanade atau Zoo. Semoga result tu menggembirakan.

Anonymous said...

Nice time for a vacation, Mr President!!!!

This is great news for MaxFamily; now you can help a lot more people and provide supports to all people living with CML

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey good luck with the blood tests, looking forward to hearing the results. Hope you have a nice holiday

Susan

Anonymous said...

"Pulau pandan jauh ke tengah
Gunung daik bercabang tiga
Hancur badan dikandung tanah
Budi baik dikenang juga"

My inspiration on YOU Dr

Dino

ajak said...

thank you for all your support. I am calling if anyone interested to contribute whatever they think they can, since we ve got lots to be done