Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the latest result

I had a follow up the day before yesterday and had met up with the hematologist. The result to assess the residual disease (PCR for BCR ABL protein) that was sent to Singapore a month was ready. There was a slight increment in the level but having only one result to compare with (one taken 6 months ago) does not give any significant value. Furthermore the level is still much below desired level and I am still in the 'major molecular remission' i.e the amount of cell that still having the potential cancerous molecule is very minute. Anyhow, I will have another testing in another 3 months to see the progress before discuss on the possible options.
After a few days enjoying the anti fungal 'body spa' and anti fungal pills, I would say that there is some improvement from the extensive 'acne' that I am having. There is much less new lesion now. Otherwise, I could have a skin biopsy to confirm the actual problem.


1 comment:

Wahidah said...

good to hear when it have some improvement...:)