Wednesday, April 1, 2009

transit in amsterdam

I am in Amsterdam airport now and waiting another 6 hours before depart to Lisbon. I ll be there for 4 days attending the European Pediatric Orthopedic Meeting before drop by Barcelona to visit my friend who is doing attachment there.

It s quite cold here and I hope the sore throat that I am started to have now is not getting any worse. I have noticed that I could easily get sore throat and flu recently. Hmm.. I forgot to bring antibiotic along...

MaxFamily is holding a small workshop in the east coast (Kuantan Hospital) on this weekend and again I could not join them. Anyway, there will be a few more workshops coming ahead and I will make sure I am around. 


2 comments:

arsaili said...

salam doc...gi la visit masjid kat Lisbon...pernah sekali ke sana
MESQUITA CENTRAL DE LISBOA
Av. José Malhoa (à Praça de Espanha)
1000 Lisboa

Robin said...

hey doc, the workshop went very very well!