Tuesday, April 8, 2008

my Seattle friend visit


Today, I just fetched my good friend from Seattle. She is the Head of the Max Foundation and happened to be so close to us since her last visit during CML last event in Malacca. As she always promised, she flew all the way to meet us again, bringing more enlightening spirits for us to be as passionate as before, when the support group was first formed. I guess, I must get back to my support group as soon as possible and it is not that easy since I do not know where exactly to start. However, after we had a 'short brain storming session', I have a lot of reasons to speed up and gets going!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nelia said...

Hey Wolf- So, Storm is there. When is the BIG SUPPER?

Be good. She is there to watch over you.:-)

sbanboy said...

Keep the fire burning :)

Anonymous said...

Wolfy is back!!! Yes!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolf, so you met with Pat... I hear she is great!!!! but a bit bossy.

Good that your spirits are high and so wonderful to see you this week. Take care of yourself and get to work!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr Razak,

it was so great to meet again and to see that you are still handsome as usual.

Thank you for your friendship and your commitment to helping others.

Keep in touch,

Anonymous said...

salam..buka minda juara

Viji said...

It seems like yesterday that we all met in KL for the awesome Max Family Meet - Pat being there and meeting all brings you even closer
: )

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolf~

Pat has returned to me, glowing as usual from her trips to Malaysia. I know that she was so energized by seeing you and the gang again- both on a personal and professional level. It is lucky for me because I receive all of the positive energy through her. Thank you for the special greetings. Lovely to see you in the photos.

My very best,
Erin