Sunday, November 4, 2007

day +47 post transplant

One thing that I noticed and worried lately is that my appetite is really 'enhanced'. I know this could be due to the steroid that I am taking and I knew it is a good sign that I am recovering well. Even in early morning, when I got up, one of the first thing that come in my mind is always 'what is there in the kitchen that I can munch before I start the day?'
Then the next thing that I fear most what would happen to my weight that keep increasing? I hope it is a temporary effect, at least from my reading and from other few patients experience. I am not so bothered about the overweight but it has raised some 'associated problem' like less trousers that I could wear and the feeling lacking of energy.....hhhhmmmm. I started to think what schedule of exercise should I stick to when the time allowed me to do so.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolf,

Yes, we have noticed that you often talk about food. Well, it is a great sign, and we will still love you even with a few more kilos on....besides, I am sure that you are still handsome.

Keep up the daily exercise routine, this will help.

munirmuji said...

salam...hows goin?
u look different at present huh..
semoga cepat sembuh!!!
btw i m not goin back dis yer...
will be staying here 4 the whole summer

MC said...

No many how big our wolf be, he will still be our dear president and great friend!
Cheers for you, Wolf.
I am so happy to see you getting better each day.

sbanboy said...

Wow great to hear that your appetite is improving ... maybe a slow walk on the threadmill or cycling on a stationary bicycle can help ?