Monday, November 19, 2007

day +62 post transplant

I went to hospital today as usual. In the ward (day care now) waiting for my blood result.
My blood result: The platelet was down to a level that they have to withold the prophylactic anti viral infusion. So there will be no infusion until my count return to a better level.
While waiting my turn to get the medicine from the pharmacy, the ward staff called me that the urea and serum creatinine (body substance used to indicate renal function) has further escalated. I know it must be the Cyclosporin side effect but I hope it is transient and reversible...
I still have that funny ammonia like smell....

1 comment:

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

Dr Razak ,I found your blog on maxfoundation"s website.I understand how you feel and I hope that you will remain strong.
Praying for your well-being

Az