Saturday, November 10, 2007

day +52 post transplant

Yesterday, I went for daycare visit to get my twice weekly prophylactic anti viral infusion. I drove alone since I have the confidence since last few visits. I have to be since my wife is taking her final Masters exam in a week time and I want her to concentrate on her study.
My blood results were okay.
Generally, I felt better except sometimes I do have body ache/ bone pain or something like generalized weakness. I don't know if that could be part of steroid side effects since I have been taking it for more than a month now.
Apart from that, the palpitations continues to disturb me occasionally. These are all other minor symptoms that I rarely mentioned and bothered but if everything comes at one time, I would become a bit groggy.
My face becoming more bloated and rounded. Some said I have two faces on my head and others said I look like a baby with dropped fulled cheek and the worst one person said that my face going to explode! Hahahaha......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolf, glad to read about your day.

Well, i do not know about your face because....you don't show it! Come on, you ARE the Wolverine, we want to see your smiling moon face.

Proud of you to drive yourself and good luck to your wife on the exams!