Sunday, September 23, 2007

day four-post transplant

Alhamdulillah. Each new day is giving me some improvement eventhough my appetite is still lagging behind. I can now take rice but in small part and I can take the main dish (eventhough not as good- cannot complaint so much). I think its my appetite that still controlling my taste to all food. Maybe the result from many drugs that I am still taking. My blood pressure is more stabilized and within the normal range.
My oral mucosa has shown some inflammation as being expected. But so far it is not that symptomatic. When the guy next door had it, it was really bad for him and he has to be on parenteral nutrition (through intravenous line). He can't really sleep since the saliva was too much as a result of the inflammation. Anyway, I hope it will not go too much further and I keep continue using the recommended mouth wash.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done.....
Keep the spirit up... We will always pray for you.
Jgn lupa makan ek....

Mrs Grumble said...

Dear Dr Bones,
Keep the spirit up and u can do it....keep writing so we know wat is goin on if u can.....

Anonymous said...

DEar wolfpup,

hungry or not hungry, that is the question...

You are doing so great! i think eating will be main topic for you for some time now, but then again, it was main topic before transplant as well...supper!!!!!!

hey, post a photo of yourself!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum..Bg Jak, nie kak roy and emak..syukur alhamduillah..mudah-mudahan bertambah sihat..kami sayang Bang Jak..

Wirat said...

Dear Wolf,

It's always good to see you posting your message. It tells us that you are doing well and better.

Keep doing your good job!

nazari said...

Assalmualaikum..

Boss ... Selamat menyambut ramadan al mubarak... keep up the great spirit. Always pray for u .. Hope you'll get well soon

Anonymous said...

hi there..

hope u fine ya..

(-.-)