I slept early last night when I started to feel uncomfortable. I didn't know how to describe the feeling but it was like I was going to throw out and the whole body especially the face was burning inside. Something like 'hot flush', maybe. I took a lot of plain water as advised and togather with the 4 pints of fluids running into my body made me awoke and went to the toilet 5 times last night. Yet, I still feel fairly fresh when I got up this morning. The dizziness and imbalance are always there.PM:
I want to bring your imagination into my own experience.
1. The doctor has started you on 4 pints of fluids (thats about 2 litres)
2. And he asked you to drink lots of water (which I did)
3. As a result, you are going to the toilet (British: lavatory) more frequent than ever!
4. And imagine every time you want to do so, you have to push and manouver the tall and heavy infusion pump ( I called him Mr Pumpman) to the toilet against all corners
5. Then taking your place and correct your position and be more careful (remember you are still attached to the pump with multiple lines) trying not to overstretch them
6. After you are done, going back to your original place breathlessly.
7. Repeat the sequence from number 1 to 6 about many times a day and night.
Hah...Final step...don't forget to measure the amount you pass out every time you do it!
I found it interesting and discovered that it could explain why my blood pressure swing up and down.(hehehe)
Nothing much to mention tonight. I just want to greet RAMADHAN to all muslim friends and whoever readers. As for me, I might not be able to join this year fasting month. Anyway I hope I could get all HIS blessing and 'Great Gifts' during this one month and hope I will not missing Ramadhan next year. (Insyaallah.)