Wednesday, September 12, 2007

second day of chemotherapy

AM:
I slept early last night when I started to feel uncomfortable. I didn't know how to describe the feeling but it was like I was going to throw out and the whole body especially the face was burning inside. Something like 'hot flush', maybe. I took a lot of plain water as advised and togather with the 4 pints of fluids running into my body made me awoke and went to the toilet 5 times last night. Yet, I still feel fairly fresh when I got up this morning. The dizziness and imbalance are always there.
PM:
I want to bring your imagination into my own experience.
Imagine:
1. The doctor has started you on 4 pints of fluids (thats about 2 litres)
2. And he asked you to drink lots of water (which I did)
3. As a result, you are going to the toilet (British: lavatory) more frequent than ever!
4. And imagine every time you want to do so, you have to push and manouver the tall and heavy infusion pump ( I called him Mr Pumpman) to the toilet against all corners
5. Then taking your place and correct your position and be more careful (remember you are still attached to the pump with multiple lines) trying not to overstretch them
6. After you are done, going back to your original place breathlessly.
7. Repeat the sequence from number 1 to 6 about many times a day and night.

Hah...Final step...don't forget to measure the amount you pass out every time you do it!

I found it interesting and discovered that it could explain why my blood pressure swing up and down.(hehehe)

Hah...now... again....
NIGHT:
Nothing much to mention tonight. I just want to greet RAMADHAN to all muslim friends and whoever readers. As for me, I might not be able to join this year fasting month. Anyway I hope I could get all HIS blessing and 'Great Gifts' during this one month and hope I will not missing Ramadhan next year. (Insyaallah.)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam..

semoga rawatan berjalan lancar ya..amin..

dont forget to smile..

Mrs Grumble said...

Akum Dr Bones...
B strong n b strong again....
Whatever n however....believed in your ability ....n urself
Salam Ramadhan from 3 of us....
Jatt, Shikin n Iman...

MC said...

LOL! :-)

Wolf, how many times do you repeat the 1-6 process? Each step needs to be done with extra careful... hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolverine!!!! still busy going to the bathroom? who knew this was a full time job!!!!!!!!

make sure you are good patient and do everything Sister tell you.

munirmuji said...

salam...bang jak...

dat repetition reminded me bout ma physiob lab where we were told to consume apprx 1L of sugary drink n measure d urine comp every 30 min!!!LOL!!!

i'm sure undersand the hardness and how tedious u felt..bear wif dat huh!!ALLAH is always know d best for HIS servant...dont hesitate to seek for HIS mercy...

refer (ALBaqarah 2:186) - [And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad—peace be upon him) concerning Me then (answer them) I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.]

barakallahu fik...

Anonymous said...

Be strong, great doctor. May the blessings of Allah be upon you, and may He make you stronger so you will be able to overcome the odds of His tests.

I salute you.