Wednesday, September 19, 2007

sixth and seventh day of chemotherapy

Hi again
Good that I can write again.
It has been days that I didn't bother to know what happened outside my own world. I never knew the second type of chemotherapy had really put me down physically and emotionally. From the moment I felt the effect, every second was too long to a minute and every minute seems too long to end a day. The nausea, vomiting and retching, the burning sensation deep inside the throat, togather with headache in the extreme coldness of the room made so distressing. I tried to lie and sleep in the bed with any position that could possibly comfort myself and hoping that I could just closed my eyes hoping everything will over.
Apparently, it was not that easy. The shortest comfort that I could get only be replaced by another cycle of horrible feeling. At one moment that I really couldn't bear it, I ever thought that could this possibly end at anytime and I just want to go home and fetch my son from school and even bring my daughter to go for a car ride and to be in the days I had before...
My wife told me I just have to continue since I ve been this far and with her support and my rational, I said to myself that I HAVE TO SUSTAIN AND JUST TOUGH IT.
In keeping my Faith, I let my self always think that God have gave so much all this time, for most may be I didn't realize....and I should not ever think that this moment He ever forget about me.....only to let me more REALIZE OF HIS PRESENCE....ALHAMDULILLAH (Praise to The Almighty GOD)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wolfpup, great to hear from you!!!!! the worse is over!!!! cells are growing!!!!!! we love you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Razak, this is Geeta, Samihah, Shamini and Kumar. Great to know you are doing fine. Take care. We are sitting in clinic right now (wednesday clinic) talking about you. All of us miss you very much. Hope to see you soon.

Wirat said...

May God be with you through this journey.

My pray is always for you...