Wednesday, September 19, 2007

day one- post transplant








Today, the day went okay. I woke up with enough sleep and not much disturb from frequent urine business. The side effect is getting less except that I still could not take food except fruits and fruits. The nausea still continues. The team came in today and they seem quite happy with my progression. To reduce the GVHD (Graft Versus Host Disease), I will be given Methotraxate injection on certain days. My blood pressure still on the unstable side which one of the side effect of the anti-rejection drug that I am receiving.
I keep praying to God and tell my self to be calm and accept the new cells and hope it will grow and continue growing.
*to all my family, old and new friends (regardless I knew them or not), my Maxfamily group, the MaxFoundation and whoever readers, thanks for keep following my progress and your continous support will always be in my heart

















9 comments:

MC said...

Dear Wolfpup,

We are glad, and really glad, knowing that you are getting better and started this new journey with joy.

Keep talking to the new cells and welcome them to home. The gang is doing the same thing for you.

One day close to recovery, Wolfpup!

Wirat said...

Dear Wolfpup,

It is great to hear that you feeling well with the new cells.

My pray is for you to feel better in each new day.

Can't wait to see you with the new life!

Mohd Sany said...

Be strong Ajak, I know u can make it !!! Today much always better than yesterday

Anonymous said...

Dear Wolfpup and cells, we are only more proud of you every day.

Dear cells, please accept your new body and grow healthy for the Wolf.

You are being a great patient and your strength will help you recover faster.

sbanboy said...

That is good news !!!

DeeOzz said...

i know u can do it....our pray 4 u

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. R,

Glad to read your journey. Hope you get well soon.

Azif Diana said...

dear dr ajak

org kampung kirim salam
semoga cepat sembuh&
boleh balik beraya kg tahun ni

doa dri org kg.....

Anonymous said...

a'kum doc..
moga terus kuat dan ceria..

kita sentiasa mendoakan yang terbaik untuk doc.

salam dr selatan..