Tuesday, October 9, 2007

day twentyone-post transplant


I got up fresh this morning eventhough I didn t sleep well last night. I took sleeping pill and KO around 2am.
Everything seems to improve this morning. I have more energy. The GVHD has not progressed further. My cell count improved. The hemoglobin raised to 8.06 but still need top up today. Platelet has gone up to 24000 from only 10000 yesterday and white cell count stated to crawl up again to 4.25 from 2.34 yesterday.
I may be able to go home one day before Hari Raya celebration........

4 comments:

DeeOzz said...

Selamat Hari Raya (to u, eliz and ur family) , maaf zahir dan batin. get well soon. from adi , yati & family.

Anonymous said...

SALAM AIDIL FITRI. MAAF ZAHIR BATIN DARI KAMI SEMUA. TAKE CARE AND GET WELL SOON...

DARI :
NIDA, KAMAL & AQILAH

Anonymous said...

hai,

selamat hari raya. alhamdulillah sudah bertambah baik adanya.....

hopefully you're getting better with the days advance and can go back for raya.

my husband send his regards to you, he said.... dugaan diberikan kepada insan yang di sayangiNya...

hope you be discharge soon...

kamariah

sbanboy said...

I am glad to hear that you are doing much better .... yup will pray that you will be well enough to go home for Raya ... :)

Take k