Sunday, October 14, 2007

day twentysix- post transplant

Today is the second day of Raya. It is all left me with my wife since my kids followed my mum and rest of my family went back to my home town (where I was born) yesterday to celebrate Hari Raya moment. At least I gave them to enjoy (since I noticed my son kept complaining that he was bored since we were not going anywhere due to my 'confinement' and restriction- for at least for 3 months). I could see how joyous they were in the car with their cousins before they went off.
Anyway, they will be back soon today...
I just watch the TV today just to kill the time since there were a lot of programmes on TV. Generally, I feel okay today and my appetite continue to get better and better (even though I just cautious and refrained myself not to take any food- especially the leftovers Raya foods that keep staring at me !)..






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolfpup,

I truly appreciate your new photos! you are looking as handsome as ever, and the family looks great together.

It must feel great to be home, i am so happy it happened around celebration time.

Please continue to take care of yourself and take things slow; everyone has lots of patience and will wait for full recovery for you.

Thank you for keeping up the blog, it gives as a chance to be with you during this part of your journey.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

PS: i notice maximize life wristband on your wrist!!!

Boleh Dr Razak!

Next time, try a smile in the photo, remember we were working on this......

MC said...

Wolfpup, Selamat Hari Raya.

I am so happy reading your updated stories and knowing you are doing great with your family and friends' support.

Be patience with things and recovery is taking place slowly.

Oh yes - we want to Wolfpup smiling picture!

Ayeshah said...

Hie Dr.Razak...
Seasons greeting to you and your family.Hope you are feeling better.
Take care and hugs to your lovely wife.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolfpup,

Your family photos are wonderful! I can see strength in your eyes. Enjoy your special, quiet time with your dear wife.

Very best,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Dr Razak - been following your progress, and things sound like they are going int he right direction

cheers

rob - http://cmlblog.spaces.live.com