Tuesday, January 15, 2008

the surgery

I was admitted in the surgical unit last week. The surgery to explore the wound on my chest went well. There was an infection over the previous Hickman's line scar and the surgeon had to debride (clean) and removed the opening and extend the wound. Now I have about a 5 cent coin (but deep) size wound on my chest and get it cleaned and dressed everyday.
Otherwise, I feel much better. My blood count was steady except that my Hemoglobin still low making my stamina a bit low......

3 comments:

Mrs Grumble said...

hi Dr Bones....

Gud to hear u r guuuuuuuuuuuud..take care n we always keep pray for u......

Wirat said...

It's good to hear that the operation went well. I will keep praying for you..

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolf,

good to know the news. Take care, we miss you and look forward to your full recovery so we can laugh out loud non stop.

lol