Friday, April 25, 2008

another big event tommorrow

Tommorrow will be another big event for Max Family and the Max Foundation. So far, about 130 people are coming. That includes patients and their care givers, volunteers, doctors, nurses and of course us, the committee.
We also have 2 friends coming from out of this country. Angeli, the Max Foundation program officer from the Seattle office and Wirat, from Thailand Max Station.
I picked up both of them at KL Sentral last night and brought them to our Max Office before we went for dinner. Good to see Wirat again (he was here last Malacca event) and to meet Angeline for the first time. Hope both of you enjoy Malaysian stuffs....

5 comments:

Nelia said...

Goodluck guys! So my buddy Wirat is the special guest of honor in KL.

Have fun and give my regards to everyone.

rizhan said...

hye dr razak....great and informative site that u have here.

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will be a great day for all us - continue to make difference in our community!

I'd like to really express my big appreciation to a few special people for their great support - my dear big sister; wolverin and batman! TQ!

Wirat said...

Dear Dr Razak,

Thank you so much for wait such a long two hours and pick us up at the KL Sentral. I was very very very happy to see you again.

Thanks so much for the signature frame that you made. I can say that it is so valueable gift I ever get, so touched indeed.

I am so happy to give some help and work with you today. We are good team work, right? I am really looking forward to the workshop tomorrow. It is going to be great!

Wirat

Anonymous said...

We did great yesterday! Big applause to each of us!