Monday, April 21, 2008

the meeting is getting frequent

One of our 'teh tarik' session
For the past couple of weeks, me and my friends had more meetings. First we entertained our good friend, the Max Foundation head and secondly as part of our meeting and discussion before the next patients gathering event on 26th April.
On one of the day, we took the chance to have it in one of our couple's house since they haven't 'warm' their house since they shifted to their new home. We had a great meeting and of course great food after that.

At Shikin's house, I gave every member a small 'not so art' piece as my appreciation for their continous support

Dear friends, if you don't leap, you'll never know what it's like to fly. So keep leaping.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wolverine, So good to see the photos and to see the enthusiasm of everyone!!!!!!!

I am there in spirit even if you forget about me in fun party...

Anonymous said...

razak,
assalamualaikum.
this is muhammad. i was doing oftalmologi at hukm masa you were doing ortho.

my mum baru diagnosed to have NHL and will be starting her chemo anyday this week.

i would appreciate if you contact me via my email address below as i may have some query to clarify from you.

thank you.
muhammad@medic.upm.edu.my

Anonymous said...

Wolverin is back in action! We love you, Wolf!

sbanboy said...

It is great to see the support :)

Anonymous said...

good to see u r doing ok.

Anonymous said...

Wolf - really, it is so goooodddd to see you in great shape!
You have inspired me!