Thursday, September 4, 2008

'down' for a few weeks

I have not been writing for quite sometime because I was not really well for the last few weeks. It took me longer time to recover from common flu and throat infection. Furthermore, I guessed my 'stamina' was also not that at par. I have been travelling a few times past few weeks and I noticed that I was easily exhausted.I took leave from work a few times during that time when it was really 'down' for me.
I managed to join the Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bahru small meeting with CML patients. Even though it was not like as big as our previous meeting/ workshop, it still means a lot to the patients and they really appreciated our visit.
Among the patients (half has gone back before picture session) with the doctor and us.

I also managed to attend my wife 'big day'.

Finally, selamat berpuasa to all muslims.









7 comments:

sbanboy said...

Hey dont push yourself too hard ... do take k

Anonymous said...

salam

selamat berpuasa.

almost one year post transplant kan? sit back n relax

mas

jellyfungus said...

Salam. Selamat menyambut Ramadhan. Bloghopped and found your blog. Do take care :)

Anonymous said...

salam ramadhan al mubarak.....

Anonymous said...

Selamat Berpuasa. Hope to see you and wife in our next workshop.

Salam
Din & Isteri

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

KELUARGA ASHRAF said...

Eh wife Ajak dah grad.tahniah Shaliza for your hardwork & patience.