Monday, April 6, 2009

finally reached home

I found this in Barcelona

I spent a day and 2 nights in Barcelona at my friend's place. Not like in Lisbon, here I really had great time since he brought me to all interesting places and we just walked from one place to another the whole day. We went to the Olympic Stadium, Sagrada Familia, Arch de Troimph, Gaudi park, the marina and every street in the city. Finally we ended up walking for almost six hours.
Since he stays at really at the center of tourist street (Las Ramblas), I can see lots of interesting things just down stairs away.  This street has lots of art stuff. From painting, street musical band and even pantomine (human statue).

I flew yesterday and reached home safe. Tired but relieved. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah,welcome back.

6 hours of walking? cayalah

mas

arsaili said...

salam..syukur dh selamat sampai...spain tempat yg sy paling suka ialah Al Hambra...maybe Dr. dh pernah sampai but klu belom u shld go one day.

Fan said...

Beautiful place Dr.... very nice! u must be very enjoy the trip...hahaha

zaifu said...

salam dr razak...

lama x baca ur blog.. BARCELONA!! wow, great place kan?

good to read ur good update..

regards..