Saturday, April 4, 2009

ola lisboa!

I managed to skip early from the meeting today as the afternoon session was for meeting for members of the society. So, I took the chance to quickly changed and got down to the street for outing. Knowing that I have very little time, I took the city tour bus (hop in and hop off) for city sight seeing. However, I did not hop in and off since I was in the second last bus of the day! So the pictures that I took only taken from the top of the double decker bus. Still interesting though!


I got down at the last stop of the tour bus, took a short walk in the commercial and tourist street, bought somethings to bring home before I took the normal bus and got back to my hotel before it's dark....




4 comments:

arsaili said...

Salam..never been to d second last pic, what building is that?

ajak said...

ohh..it is the Santa Maria De Belem. by the way, when is the next time u send someone to Institut Pediatik?

arsaili said...

Ic..Santa Maria...I will be on duty as a drive on the first week and last week of June InsyaAllah..maybe can see u there

jalie said...

ola lisboa!
sempat jumpa ronaldo tak?
jgn lupa kem salam kat messi bila sampai barca. amik la gambar nou camp skali.