Saturday, December 29, 2007

after 3 months+ post transplant


Hi all!
Sorry for not writing for so long and causing unnecessary overconcerned among everyone. I wished I could write an entry everyday until my hundredth day but....the fluctuating condition didn't allow me to do so. I just didn't have enough spirit...apart that I was physically weak past few weeks, especially so when I had to attend the hospital everyday 2 weeks ago for antiviral infusion. I just could not explained everything but it was a real feeling that I am too weak or too lazy to open my computer and start writing. Perhaps the cell count was still unstable and true enough my hemoglobin level (cell that carry oxygen) was low, left every task breathless for me.
Hence, I was 'fuelled' with 2 bags of blood few days ago and now I am feeling much better.
Other progressions:
1. I had a repeat bone marrow aspiration last 2 weeks to assess disease residual and the result is still pending.
2. I have completed the daily antiviral infusion and now waiting for the blood result of the viral indicator level if it still high or not.
3. I have started 'going out' to the community when I had a Hari Raya prayer and attend weekly Friday prayer. But still I need to take precaution not to be in a large crowd area and the rest I left it to the God.
4. My hair started to grow and more appreciable since the new hairs are so fine and scarse (like a newborn baby). I hope I will have a thick one later on....

Okay now. I would like to thanks everyone that keep giving their support and I will write as frequent...bye and Happy New Year!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolverin, today is Day +102!

Thank you for writing again and updating us. Am so glad seeing a new entry today.

2 more days we will be in Y2008; sincerely, wishing you the very best.

Believe in yourself and have faith. Although we are not able to be with you physically all the time, but we are all with you in spirit.
Keep your spirit high and think about the gang.

Day +102!!!

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum,

that good, to have you back. selamat tahun baru 2008 dan tak lama lagi maal hijrah. tak lama dah...... insya Allah kuatkan semangat, semoga segalanya diberkati Allah.

kamariah

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolf,

I can't stop smiling when reading your updates about baby hairs - that's cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolf,

Good to hear from you again. Now you know that people really cares for you! Everyone was so worried when you stopped posting your entry. God Bless you and your family. Happy New Year and may you continue to have speedy recovery!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, i was almost giving up on checking your blog!!!!!

glad to see you back in action.

you have passed the 100th day, good for you! i am excited for you for 2008 and i know i will see you soon, baby hair and all.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Dr Ajak,

Never knew that you have created your blog. Wish you speed recovery and Happy New Year.
Myself and wife knows that you are a strong man and so goes to your wife. We will always pray for your well being.
Insya Allah saudara akan sentiasa dilindingi Allah S.W.T.

mejar & wife

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. Looking forward to your full recovery in 2008.

Love,

Anonymous said...

a'kum ajax
alhamdulillah
selamat tahun baru
semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki serta dalam lindungan Allah sentiasa
salam to ellis

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolverine,

Happy New Year to you! I hope that 2008 will be a year full of continued strength & courage for you and your dear family.

Love from my family to yours,
Erin

Bakawali said...

HI Ajak

Happy new year... I hope 2008 will bring you hope and joy.

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum Dr Razak,
Glad to hear smthg from U. Best wishes for 2008/1429.

Anonymous said...

Dr Ajak,
We miss you on our get together today. Our forum is incomplete without you around. All the gangs is always with you.

mejar

Fan said...

HEy Wolf!

HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY NEW HAIR !!!! Yeah!

May this 2008 brings u all the BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

Salam from Seoul,

Good to have u back.My guess was correct. Hope u hang on well.Happy new year.May the days ahead bring more joy and happiness to u and family, InsyaAllah.

DeeOzz said...

glad 2 hear words from u, happy new year...doa dari kami sekeluarga, moga cepat2 sembuh

Anonymous said...

year is old now, wolfy! and so are you!!!!!

keep well, hope to see you soon.