Sunday, February 3, 2008

not another surgery

Not long after I was so much excited, the wound over my chest that I thought would have completely closed by now, does not happened. It has gone down to the smallest size but failed to dry. On that moment, I knew that the problem is not going to settle at anytime. So I went to see the surgeon again and as I had expected, I need to go for another surgery and hope this will be the last one.
Tomorrow I will be admitted as a day care patient and going home as soon after the surgery.

4 comments:

sbanboy said...

Hope everything went well ....take k

Anonymous said...

you'll do well. it's a minor thing, after what you've been thru'.....take care.

Captain Kangaroo said...

Stay Strong Razak!
MAy Allah speed up your recovery

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolverine,

be patient, you are almost there!!!! we all miss you. It would help us to see a photo of you, so please post!!!!!!

Take good care!