Sunday, May 3, 2009

in room 27 ampang hospital

Sitting alone in this single bedded of Room 27. Reading through from the net of what I might going through based on symptoms that I am having now.
Knowing that I have been this far (almost 2 years) from post transplant days and for most of the time that I am reasonably well, I was quite denial that I might be having another post transplant issues i.e. transplant-related lung problem. Even though it is not confirm yet (waiting for CT Chest, repeat Chest X ray, Lung Function Test etc), the fact that I am post transplant person, it is better to think that it could be related. So the doctor will be more vigilant and hit the problem at the very early stage, before it become irreversible....
Spiritually, I must admit that it has let me down a bit. Especially when I have plans ahead pertaining careers, the support group that I am leading now and not to mention my whole family and friends.
The consultant hematologist just came in and this time I am more prepared to ask questions. He reminded me that he need to see the CT Lung result before making any conclusion. I would also need to go for Lung Function Test to add more information. He also outlined the treatment plan should the conclusion has been made. Basically, immunosuppression will be started and to boost immunity and prevent frequent infection, I ll be getting Immunoglobulin starting from tomorrow. 
Physically, my breathing is still not like the way I normally feel. I can still feel some restriction at the end of each inspiration. Coughing in the early morning and chest uneasiness that awake make last night.



5 comments:

arsaili said...

salam bro...i will pray that semuanya akan ok... just be positive yea...sebelum ini ujian bro lagi hebat dan saya pasti this time bro mampu menghadapinya..Mungkin bro boleh amalkan minum madu asli...dalam Quran ada disebut akan kelebihannya..or else pun sebagai supplement. Cepat sembuh ya!

KELUARGA ASHRAF said...

Ajak,
Sabarlah & sangka baik serta berserah pada takdir. Kami (family ah & Esmady dan Diny) doakan agar ia hanyalah common chest problem aje & not what in your mind.

Birmingham

ajak said...

thank you loyal readers

MC said...

Hey Mr President, glad meeting you yesterday and you have all our love!

Fan said...

mr President,Be strong! And we are always there to support you..