Thursday, May 7, 2009

resting at home

I have been at home since two days ago and trying to catch up with my routine. I have noticed that I am more breathless when I exerted my self even with just normal chores. My breathing become fast and I sweat a lot and even drenching. The early morning cough is much less but can sometimes disturbing...
I went to the National Respiratory Center today, just to know that the appointment for full lung function test was not properly done for me. So have to come back again next week....

4 comments:

Fan said...

take good care our president!

arsaili said...

salam bro...have a good rest....aiya nape tade proper arrangement plak...takpe ada hikmah tu...take care yea

Robin said...

Dear Wolf, please go slow and take good care.
Don't worry about us, we are taking care the group well and do let us know if you need anything from us, anytime!

Fan said...

Yes Wolf, pls take good care...we are taking care for the group.