Thursday, October 25, 2007

day +37 post transplant


I drove to hospital alone today for my routine biweekly check up. The blood counts done today were normal and as scheduled, I was given the prophylactic anti virus infusion. It only lasted for about an hour. By noon, I was done and I was ready to go home . Not much immediate side effect. At least I reached home safe. It is known that the anti virus will cause my blood count to reduce to certain extent but usually does not need any supportive transfusion...

3 comments:

MC said...

Wow, Wolfpup, driving again!
Good to know everything is fine and well.

Somebody's birthday is near!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolf,

you are a professional patient now! driving and all....

birthday? did anyone say birthday???????????

Hey, I am so amazed...where do you get all the funny pictures? like I would never find the appropriate picture and you...do you make them up?

k.h. said...

Good or bad, we all have a choice. You chose positivity and hope. It is good to be happy, and infectious in your god spirit.My blessing to you and your friends and family.
k.h.