Tuesday, October 16, 2007

day twentyseven- post transplant

My kids were home. I heard from my mum that they were very excited during the stay at my 'kampung'. My younger brother who donated his stem cell also came down to visit me and I took the chance to really say my appreciation to him during the forgiving time. He brought along my father who has always been calling me to know my progress. (He didn't get a lot of chance to meet me).
My brother and father went back late afternoon.
Since I was discharged home, besides the hiccups and indigestion (that almost resolved now), my sleep is always disturbed by frequent wake up to pass urine and to get back to sleep has almost taken my time to the next urge (almost every hour). Hopefully, I am not developing diabetes and it could be from the steroid that I am taking.

3 comments:

MC said...

Wolfpup, able to meet up this morning made up my day! So gooooood to see you , seeing you eating and start bullying Robin again!

I just share our meet up story with Batman.

Again, same old reminder, take good care of yourself and be patience, patience and patience.

Anonymous said...

Well, Robin, always bragging about seeing you...

We are waiting for you smiling photo now Wolverine!

Please...

Anonymous said...

hai,

hospital macam biasa..... sume orang masih cuti. cantik gak gambar hospital tu....

klinik sama jugak..... hari ni ada patient tapi jumlahnya kurang. ada yang tanya mana dr. razak.... (your old patients.....)

well get better soon....
bye
kamariah