Monday, October 1, 2007

day thirteen-post transplant


Feeling much better?...emmmm yes I would say. Except that my appetite is still not improving, the rest of my previous problems seems to be resolving.
Today, the anti rejection drug was changed to oral (capsule) form. Wow.. I never see such BIG capsule. The taste...they repeatedly told me that its not going to be a good one...the patient will always taste metallic everytime taking the drug. Some patients said it smell like 'petai' hehehe! Whatever... I don't want to really figure it out, so...I took some sweet fruit first...then gulp the capsule (which was not that easy because of it gigantic size) with large amount of water....then continue to finish the rest portion of the fruits.
Initially, everything went well. Bit towards mid morning I started to feel dizzy and nauseated. It could be from the Cyclosporin that I took this morning. From then on, I didn't have the feeling to eat, even taking plain water. Everything felt and tasted funny. In the end I just rest and trying not to move a lot. Things got better toward evening, I could take my dinner even not more than half portion. But as like this morning, after I took the Cyclosporin, everything came back again. So..I went to sleep early la..




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heey wolverine, i was looking for day 13 report!!!

I think apetite will be an issue for some time. It must feel very weird all this stuff with your own body.

You keep doing great! rest and rest and keep spirit high.

we all love you and pray for fast recovery of the fearless leader.

Anonymous said...

a'kum.....
good to hear that you are getting better. hope you'll be discharge soon. any way selamat hari raya aidil fitri for you and your family. hope can see you soon.... we all miss you.

gambar tu macam u mula balik umrah. I'm happy for u

bye,
kamariah

Wirat said...

Wow! that's big medicine tablet i ever seen.

I hope it helps you recovery and in the re-born process.

You keep doing your good job, Wolf!