Saturday, October 27, 2007

day +39 post transplant

my birthday card

27 OCTOBER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

x37
Today is my birthday. Alhamdulillah...

And today also, MAX FAMILY, our beloved CML local support group is holding another patients and caregivers gathering in Hospital Ampang in conjunction with Hari Raya and Max's* birthday celebrations. I wish I could be there but since I am not advised to be in a big crowd, I just sent my video message to replace my presence. I would like to congrats and say my thanks to MAX FAMILY team for being so enthusiastic and passionate in holding any event and I hope this will continue in the future. I was so amazed with the group. The response from the patients and their caregivers always make me feel that they really appreciate any gathering and that they are expecting more and more....
Good luck MAX FAMILY!!!

*Max was a CML patient and his journey to fight his illness has been long inspired by CML patients around the world. His birthdate is on 19th October and being annually celebrate by MaxFoundation and CML support group.
Late nite, I got another surprise.....my friends in Max Family sent me this...
....and a few pictures from this morning event. I am so proud with them....

10 comments:

MC said...

Dear Our Wolf,

Happy 37th Birthday!
You have blessings from everyone in Max Family, both of our great supports - Dr HR& Dr CKM as well.

Today's Celebrating Life party was... wonderful! Everyone enjoyed the day, and everyone was asking about you, our handsome Wolf.

Next year - you have to come!

Anonymous said...

Dear Wolve,

Happy 37th birthday!

Todays event was GREAT!!!! Everyone send regards to u!!!
Your video was GREAT, u look great in the video!!!

We are looking forward to work together for the next event!!!..Missing u.

MC said...

Best surprise, Wolf!

Yes, both you and storm looked great in the video and everyone had fun!

We miss you, Wolf.
You are the best president!

Wirat said...

Dear Wolf,

Happy 37th Birthday!

May all your dreams come true and have even better health in a year older.

Could not believe that you are only one year older than me. You look so young!

Thinking of you on your birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear friend!

Thank you to MaxFamily for celebrating Max and for celebrating life and your recovery.

Next year we celebrate together with proper cake eating and SUPPER!

I wish you for the best year and many happy returns of the day.

Your friend, Storm.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wolf,

May you have many more birthdays to come!!!! I wish you better health for many years ahead of you.

God bless...

fibrate said...

Happy Birthday, Dr Razak!

sbanboy said...

Happy Belated Birthday !!!!

Anonymous said...

Ajak,

Happy Belated Birthday.....
May all your wishes come true.
Hoping that you always in a good health.

Very happy to hear you are progressing well.
Keep up the good work.

drNO said...

was bloghopping...happy belated birthday...
get well soon :):):)