Monday, October 29, 2007

day +41 post transplant

Another check up and anti viral infusion today. My blood results were okay so far. There were reduction of cell count to some extent as expected especially the white cell and hemoglobin but the platelet continue to grow further. My blood pressure is more controlled and I don't have to take anti hypertensive anymore, and observe for a week. The prednisolone (steroid) was further tapered down to 40mg daily. The steroid caused me to developed body acne over my chest and back and my face has turned into a moon shape. I hope everything will be back to normal when I stop taking the steroid completely.

My hair....? No signs of growth yet....may be in another couple of month.

4 comments:

MC said...

Wolf, you are always as handsome as before! No worries!

Anonymous said...

u've got good cell counts! happy belated birthday to u Ajak.sorry i was away.hope this is be the beginning of many more good moments in your life. Mudah2xan Allah panjangkan umur & murahkan rezeki...Aamiin.

Wirat said...

Wolf, I'm glad to hear you are doing better. Agree with Robig.. you are always handsome..!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolf,

I am glad that old age has brought back your sense of humor. Your entries are very funny.

Keep up the good work! 41 days wow, that is a lot already. Making great progress....