Thursday, October 11, 2007

day twentythree-post transplant


Yeah....no more hiccups and I can go home today!!!!!. The doctors came just now and just as they knew that I really wanted to go home today....I said YES when they offered me so.
My rashes has not gone further. Anyway, I will be on prednisolone intensively for 2 weeks before started tapering the dose the subsequent weeks for another 4 to 6 weeks depending on the progress. Cushingoid...yes. Most patient will have. (Cushingoid i.e changes of facial figure after taking setoroid like moon face, chubby, big nose, muscle wasting, weigth gain etc...but don't worry it will only be temporary and reversible once the drug been drawn off.)
So, I can be with my family again...especially my kids during Raya celebration. I noticed they all were a bit 'wild' and disobedient when I was not around. May be, thay all missed me so much...

WELCOME DADDY!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeeey, congratulations! Enjoy the kids and the home!!!!!

Yes, kids misbehave when parents ae not home, their way to protest, i guess.

So good to see you upbeat again. Crazy journey this one of yours...

Everyone missing you and working hard to keep everything going while you recover.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Oohhh... Storm got to write her comment first for this entry!

Hey, Wolfpup - we are so happy for you. Going home soon!!!

Do enjoy the Raya at home and again - follow the Do's and Don't's strictly.

Like what Storm has said, everyone is missing you.

You are really doing very well!

Anonymous said...

Happy Hari Raya Mr President!

Anonymous said...

Happy Hari Raya Mr President!

Anonymous said...

Happy Hari Raya Mr President!

Anonymous said...

A'kum Ajax
thanks for your blog's add
has been doing my back dated reading of things that you went through...syukur alhamdulillah so far things goes well with you
Enjoy reading them and looking at the beautiful pictures
my prayers will be with you always
Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family

As

Anonymous said...

Hi WP,

Enjoy your Hari Raya celebration with your family!

Best regards,
Erin (TMF)

MC said...

Dear Wolfpup,

Selamat Hari Raya to you and all in the family!

Anonymous said...

U've done well, Ajak.Keep it up.Salam Aidil Fitri 2u & family.Have fun.

Wirat said...

It's good to hear you are doing great! Welcome back home and Happy Hari Haya to you and your family.

Thinking of you from here...

Azif Diana said...

selamat hari raye..semoga kesihatan bertambah baik

dari orang kampung
wak mat sheis& family