Sunday, October 14, 2007

day twentyfive- post transplant


WISHING SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, MY BLOG READERS AND WHOEVER HAS SUPPORTED ME TO GO THROUGH THE JOURNEY OF MY TRANSPLANT AND NEVER FAILED TO CONTINOUSLY PRAY FOR ME.

THANK YOU!!!

My family (mum and siblings) came over to my house around afternoon (they all made the Hari Raya preparation and cooking at my sister's house as not to exposed my self to a lot of people). We get to gather and forgive each other and especially I would really thanks my mum and brother/ sister for being so caring for me and taking care of my kids while I was warded. They all left to my 'kampung' i.e home town not long after that to celebrate Raya there and they brought along my kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai, assalamualaikum,

good to hear you are back at home... again I wish you get well soon.

just got back from KK, raya di sana.

selamat berehat, beringat dengan orang melayu kata pantang.....

kamariah

Wirat said...

Dear Wolf,

It's good to see your photos for the fist time after the BMT. You look so great!

Also feel wonderful to see you with your wife and your children.

Happy Hari Raya!