Tuesday, October 9, 2007

day nineteen-post transplant

Sorry for the late entry. Actually I was not really well toward evening of day nineteen. I had a generalized bodyache and i felt no energy. My appetite was bad and I could take not even half of my food. I started feel feverish and the temperature initially was 37.0 before it climbed to 37.4 and 37.6 at night. I also started felt chills and rigors. With the reminder of rising temperature, my wife call the ward and they advised to come over. We reached the hospital at about 1130pm. All the neccesary investigations were taken before I was started on intravenous antibiotic again. I took the chance to have a good rest even the next morning......

1 comment:

MC said...

Just focus on your recovery at this moment, please. We are here with all the possible supports.

You are always great, yes?