Wednesday, October 17, 2007

day twentynine- post transplant

My wife has started working today. Nothing much happened today and I just spend my time with my kids at home, especially my son whom I have to prepare him for his exam next week. I managed to controlled him while I am around and hope that I would be able to discipline him on doing his daily routines. Otherwise he will be staring on TV all days and forget other things.
Tomorrow, another check up on blood test. So far, I have to attend the check up twice a week to monitor the blood count progress...
Generally, I felt much better. Obviously, the energy and enthusiasm is not like before the transplant. I started to miss all those works, outings and the usual meetings I had before the transplant. I can't wait to be in those days again....

When I started reading more on post transplant survivors, there are so many steps and outcomes ahead that awaiting. But taking one person say.....take things ONE AT A TIME... and don't ever think the worst can happened. Just, strengthen the mind and body and you will be free...

4 comments:

Wirat said...

Dear Wolf,

It's good to hear that you keep doing better.

Good luck to your son. Boy is always hard to disciplines.

Yes, that person was right.. Do one thing at a time.. take easy and go gently..

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolverine, doing great!

I think it is great for your kids to see you giving them structure again, it will help them see that everything is getting back to normal.

I agree with you; take it easy, one day at a time.

Back tomorrow for your next blog entry.....

sbanboy said...

I am glad to hear that you are at home .... take k and have a blast at home :)

Anonymous said...

Wolfpup, where is today's entry?