Wednesday, October 10, 2007

day twentytwo-post transplant

My general condition gets better this morning. The iv drip will be reduced to 2 pints over 24 hour. Tommorrow, the methylprednisolone will be converted to oral prednisolone and if it depends on my body weight, I am going to take 75mg/day i.e 15 tablets a day. Wow... another set of drug menu.
My blood count results were getting better. Total white cell has raised to 6.07.
I m still having a continous hiccups since yesterday. I just stop temporarily last night before it started again this afternoon. It became so annoying ang tiring when it was non stop. I ve tried most remedies and maneauvers even the pills but it was only for a while...






4 comments:

MC said...

Good to hear that the total white is increasing - great news!

The gang sends regards, Wolfpup.

Anonymous said...

Dear Wolfpup,

so happy to hear about improvements!

I have to tell you about art contest, your piece took second place among more than 200!!!

Everyone loved it for sure!

Take care. I know you want to go home, but make sure that it is safe and do not hurry too much.

Anonymous said...

Dear my buddy,

Good to hear that u r great!!!!...Keep it uppppp!

Missing u.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolfpup,

The pictures you post always make me laugh. I hope you are doing better than the hiccup guy in the clip art! It seems natural to have some ups and downs. Good that you are doing well.

Very best,
Erin (TMF)