Tuesday, September 25, 2007

day seven-post transplant

Today I don't feel quite right. I feel much weaker and less energy. Sometimes the whole body is aching and all the flu-like symptoms came.
The doctor came in today and informed that my white cell count is almost to nil (0.21) and my platelet has gone down to 22000 and I will need a transfusion today. Maybe that is the reason why I am getting weaker. He told me that all patient will go through the same feeling and the general condition will get better by next week. He just tell me to get a good rest and don't try to exert myself.
My appetite also not doing good. I just take fruits....as usual

4 comments:

MC said...

Wolfpup,

Hang in there.
Since this is the expected experience post SCT, do let your body and mind totally relax.

Things will get better soon!

Wirat said...

Dear Wolfpup,

Keep eating and sleeping. You will grow up day by day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Wolfpup,

take the time to rest and allow your body to recover. You are doing great. we are all thinking about you and with you in spirit.

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hi again,

We are very proud that you have come this far. A little more time.... to get fully recovered.

Hang in there okay!!!

Cheers to you.