Saturday, September 22, 2007

day three-post transplant

Look that everythings got better today. The headache and dizziness are getting much less now. Anyway the hot flush while the antirejection is running can still be felt. Similar when the nurse is giving the intravenous Methotraxate. I can feel the throat is burning. So what I usually do is I will take ice or ice cream when the drug started to be infused.
However my appetite is still not doing good. I could only take not even a quarter of the rice. More often I just skip the meal and just eat a lot of fruits and biscuits. Or may be I have to take supplementary nutritional drink later.
Talking about food, I cannot simply take anything. Obviously the raw, undercooked food, spicy, preserved food, salads are among those. Even packed foods that you may think not prepared and questionable. Hmmm...I can't even think of it, because when you start thinking, your craviness will drive you crazy. But, I still not understand on certain restrictions on foods without reasoanble facts. Yes, I understand the basic principle on the importance of food cleanliness, the important of fully cooked foods and the effect on my health but there are still some areas of restriction that may just raise my dissatisfaction, especially when the time that you are really cannot take the given food and for sometime that you feel crave to eat your favourite one.... I don't know. But the sure thing is that I have to follow these rule for next 1 year and so..!!!!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah..nampaknye ko da sihat skit..jgn lupe mkn k... harap dpt jmpa ko ari raye nnti.... BAHA Jb

Anonymous said...

I pray you will get better each day, Doc.

Take good care of yourself. You're a great man.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wolfpup,

I see you are a little behaving like an unhappy child that wants his food!!! well, i think it is a sign that you have more strength.

Every day you are one day closer to your complete recovery! what happened yesterday is gone now, and tomorrow, you will already have been through today, and so on.

Thank you for journaling for us.

Keep up the great work!

zach said...

Hi, Doc we have been praying that ever since the day you were in hosp that the favour of God be upon you and that His strength and Peace be with your family.
Mei Ching has been giving me the update and we are ironing out things for the 27th Oct.
I had been for my monthly chk up at UH and all is fine and thank God the marrow test is clear.
Get well and you will soon be enjoying the goodies!God Bless

DeeOzz said...

selamat puasa..
nampak baik perkembangannya...jumpa raye nanti..kalo tak pun bulan shawal nanti...