Friday, September 28, 2007

day ten-post transplant

There has not much changes today. When I go to the toilet and for a shower, I can feel the pain was so much!!. At one moment I just stand and stay still to let my body slowly absorb the pain and let go. The next hour, I just had my self in the most comfortable position in the bed and had my breakfast. In trying to let the pain slowly goes off, I fell asleep and only wake up when I really need to pass out my always easily filled bladder.
My total white cells count today has increased slightly to 0.22. I hope it will go further...

4 comments:

MC said...

See, it is improving, takes time.
Wolfpup, you are amazing!

Thinking of you all the time...

Anonymous said...

Dear pup,

I am thankful for your increase in white cells. Your hard work is starting to pay off.

You keep sleeping; let your body rest and rest.

We all think of you and will wait for you to get better.

Take care!

sbanboy said...

Hang in there ....

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolfpup,

Today is Day +12.

Hope you are getting better, and growing more like a baby -- your jobs now are sleep, eat (learning stage), and sleep and eat.

Take your time, enjoy the process; everyday you are growing a little to be closer to recovery.

We are all hear waiting for you to be ready.