Friday, September 21, 2007

day two-post transplant

The second day seems not much changes with my appetite not getting any better. I still have 'no feeling' to eat especially when the meals served oil-cooked food. So, most of the time I just wacked the fruits and biscuits.
Not suprisingly my weight went down from 80kg to 76kg now. The dizziness remains but I think that would not really disturb me. The blood pressure also remain fluctuating and high and the doctor has increased the antihypertensive.

The late side effect of the chemotherapy to my oral mucosa has not commenced, same thing to my hair. My baldness in the picture was because I shaved it before my admission, as being advised by the nurse, so that I will not mess the pilllow everyday when the real hair fall happened.

The guy next door is going home tommorrow. Wow, good to hear the news. And its been a motivation for me to stay calm and positive that I will too, when the time comes. I heard he has passed the most difficult time for him when he had really bad oral mucositis. Hmmm...

6 comments:

sbanboy said...

You will be home soon :)

Hang in there

Thanks for the update

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you posting everyday still... Keep the spirit up... everyone's praying for you!!!

MC said...

Thumbs up Wolfpup!

yltan said...

on your way to recovery dr... well done. keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Dear Wolfpup, my friend Bob who had the transplant 14 years ago, told me that his "job" post transplant was to eat. He had to concentrate all his energy in eating because he couldn't taste anything and nothing felt right.

It seems to me you are right on track. Keep the eating job going, you need as much energy as possible.

Cheers always,

Wirat said...

Dear Wolfpup,

You are doing great! Keep eating!

Can't wait to have supper with you again.